Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mount Evans Camping videos

As I continue to work on my Masters at the School of Hard Knocks, I keep making videos.  I learn from my mistakes.  I gots lots to learn.  Anyhow, this post is dedicated to the video clips from the great weekend we had at Mount Evans.
Still gotta some work to get the quality down, but us active adventures have to be quick draws with what we have.
Baby mountain goats and family-My camera


An even better video of the mountain goats from Jason's camera.


This is my professional mountain goat call that is guaranteed to bring the goats a runnin'.


This is the beginning of our ascent of Mount Evans from the parking lot.  I could not have asked for a better, crazy group of people to go have fun with in the mountains.

Here is our oxygen deprived crew arriving at the summit of Mount Evans.


A complete and edited video will be posted in a day or two of the entire trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment