Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pedicabbing Pics and video

I really am enjoying my alternative job riding a pedicab in Denver. There is always something going on and each night is unique. I have so many stories that it becomes difficult to recall them on demand. It can be strenuous on a busy night but that just means I am doing well. The Tim McGraw/Kenny Chesnee Stadium concert was particularly profitable for me. There are always interesting things happen all the time, Here is a clip showing me at Larimer square. Then I am peddling to the firworks show, finally, I find myself enjoying the grand finale, Here is a picture of 3 girls in my cab at 2:55am. There were 5 girls in there but we are waiting on the other 2 to get taco bell, since it is the only place open. The girl in the middle is the one who got me then added 4 other girls. They make the job fun.
Here are a line of pedicab drivers waiting outside Rockies baseball game.

1 comment:

  1. That's cool to see you doing your pedicab job, since you've talked about it. Awesome about the money. Cool about your tubing on the Platte. I went tubing on the Huzzah here in the Missouri Ozarks a couple weekends ago and loved it.

    ReplyDelete