Saturday, February 16, 2013

Home Remodel Project- Hardwoods

I finally got the pictures from the home model that were taken by Jason.  This post is a continuation of the previous post and shows more detail of the hardwood floor make-over.

This is the only shot that shows the before look of the floors.  Normal color, slight orange hue.

Here the floors have been sanded down to bare wood.  All polyurethane and stain are gone. (I had just finished the back splash earlier that day.)


Here is after the new stain has been applied.



Applying polyurethane. Improvised rolling chair.


Finished product.



It was a satisfying project. I will be posting more projects soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great job!! I really appreciate your work because you did this work own.Your project inspire me to do remodeling of my home also.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete