Sunday, August 2, 2009

Catching Up

Ok, blogging is tougher for me than journaling. Besides disciplining myself, making the time to do it, the basic difference is accessing the internet in order to blog. Wi-Fi is one of the many things that I use to take for granted that I now consider a luxury. In my current position I find it more important than a cell phone. I find things on craigslist for sale, research how to convert the bus whenever I get stuck on a particular project, check the weather forecast, search for future locations to visit, browse potential employers, and keep in touch with others through email.

So I will be bringing my blog up to date over the next few days while I am visiting my grandmother. I have been here a week now and have gotten several things accomplished, but it will be only the tip of the iceberg in 'my bus experience'.

No comments:

Post a Comment