Monday, June 21, 2010

My new used truck

I bought an truck today. It might not win in beauty prizes. The only thing that matters to me is that it runs. I have been shopping craigslist for sometime and finally bit the bullet. It has become more than inconvenient to drive the bus to get fast food or go do laundry. Now when I am in town I can zip around and take care of minor errands easily. You won't catch me cruisin' any beach streets in this thing but I really like the country charm and character of this little pickup truck.
This is a picture of it's good side, the other side has some cosmetic blemishes and the rear only has a mesh fence tailgate.
Maybe I will fix it up. I can see it now...Midnight black with painted flames rolling back from the hood. Just so long as they are 'painted' flames...

1 comment:

  1. I know you will enjoy having the truck to do your errands and it's the simple things in life we appreciate the most.

    ReplyDelete