Saturday, November 27, 2010

On my way West....Finally!

I am currently in Greenville, SC until Sunday night. I have been busy the last couple of months that I will write about and post pictures. I plan on hitting the road Monday and making my way to Oklahoma in stages.
Future catchup postings include...Bus improvements, family visits, my first Black Friday experience at Walmart, buying a tow vehicle, selling the same tow vehicle, preparing for cold weather and other various traveling preparations.
Oklahoma has captured my attention because of employment opportunities in the oil fields. It also offers the additional benefit of putting me smack dab in the middle of tornado alley when Spring time rolls around.

Not a new pet nor a new ride but a funny pic of Sierra (family dog) eager to go on a family trip.


Nala will be missing her playmate

No comments:

Post a Comment