Thursday, September 16, 2010

Flashback - Stuck in the Rain 2009

This is a video from over a year ago when I still had my Jeep CJ5. I was fixing it up after doing the priming and painting. I had bought a new windshield from a local salvage yard. This is a video of me taking the old windshield back to exchange it for some windshield wipers. A much needed accessory that is punctuated by the irony of a summer rain storm cropping up shortly after I arrive, effectively trapping me and my dog inside while we wait for it to pass. And the bimini top (half top covering only the front two seats) was not designed to protect occupants from rain. It was a fun rain storm though and my spirits were running high.


1 comment:

  1. I've always enjoyed seeing you finding enjoyment in all your life experiences

    ReplyDelete