Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Warrior Dash 2011 Video Montage

This video fills in the blanks left by the pictures from my last post.  I look forward to the day I get a proper education in video editing.  I enjoy doing it but I know I am incredibly inefficient.

Points to note:  This is a race, yet you will see lots of walking.  Remember: Altitude and uphill.  Also, I only whipped out the camera for a few obstacles.  It's a little tricky getting decent shots while racing an obstacle course, never mind a muddy one.  That being said, I am proud of the footage.

Enjoy the video.  It is obvious I enjoyed filming it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE WARRIOR DASH!!! I did one in Texas. It was hotter than hell, but oh so fun :) Glad you got to run it with a buddy. I think it's more fun that way!

    ReplyDelete