Friday, May 7, 2010

Driving to Gastonia


I drove to Gastonia yesterday. It was a beautiful sunshine filled day. Perfect day for a bus drive through the smoky mountains. My new boss drove his truck along with me.
The night before, I cracked my forehead open on my mounted laptop stand on the bus while I was bending down to pick up my cell phone up off the floor. Caught the corner hard. Probably needed a stitch or two because it is deep.
The injury has garnered mucho non-PC comments... like...."High heels can do that if you stand too close to the stripper pole" or "Are you Indian? Did you accidently cut the ruby off your forehead?" or "You didn't finish your swastika". Classy guys I'm hanging out with.

Here are a couple of videos from the drive.



Here is some beautiful driving footage, tunnel included.


No comments:

Post a Comment