Sunday, May 16, 2010

Is My Collar Blue Yet?


I am physically exhausted from all the work I have done in the past week. It is that good tired and sore feeling. The pressure washing is what put it on me. Muscle groups that never saw any action in the gym are being impacted. I may produce a Pressure Washing Workout video that will be all the rage this summer. A few more weeks of this and my body will be ready for Show-n-Tell season. I like doing this steak and potatoes work.
I am only in Gastonia for a few more days and then I depart to go to Sparta, TN where I will assist in the start of a new Walmart remodel. I look forward to the change of scenery and the drive back through the Great Smoky Mountains. Keeping my fingers crossed that my dry rotted tires hold up. As soon as I can, I plan on replacing the two front steering tires. Cheapest tires I have found so far are $300 a pop. But if I blow a steering tire doing 60mph in that bus it could get ugly.
On my drive up here I made the mistake of not screwing my gas cap back on my tank after filling up. Normally, in a regular car it would be a mild inconvenience, but with my bus it has been impossible to find a replacement. In the meantime I stuck a rag in it to decrease the evaporation rate of my diesel fuel. So right now my bus looks like a mobile Molotov cocktail.

3 comments:

  1. Why? Does it remind you of Nick Nolte's famous mug shot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking more like Andy Dick...sorry.

    http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/andy-dicks-mugshot

    ReplyDelete