Monday, September 13, 2010

Some more Fun Time

I have been spending some more time catching up with friends. After leaving the lake I went to Greenville to visit my friend Heather. I have been having a great time catching up. I have also been able to let my inner child out for a little romp. Heather's daughter, Olivia, gave me several tattoos...the temporary variety. Another night, I broke out some old Halloween makeup and surprised the girls with my rendition of Zombie man. Oh how I wish I had the video rolling when I unveiled my change over. I began to worry I wouldn't be able to convince them that it was only makeup and that I wasn't really the newest member of the undead. Finally, they calmed down and I shot some pics and video. See below...


Me, relaxing on an honest to goodness full length sofa. Clean shaven for the first time in 9 months.

Where did my bicep go?
Olivia

I believe Olivia hasn't fully recovered from the shock of 'The Zombie' .

Karen has no problem embracing my make believe side.

Some Zombie video

No comments:

Post a Comment