Sunday, September 5, 2010

Catching up


I have comment on how I haven't been blogging as much as I like. Since I have been taking a break from working and now have been camping my internal batteries are recharged. It doesn't hurt that I have taken the plunge and purchase an aircard so I can get online where ever I may be. This may be one of the single best investments I have made in months.
I have been camping at Lake Hartwell for the past week and a half. Midweek has made the campground virtually empty. Then Labor Day rolls up and it quickly filled up. Currently I am at Twin Lakes campground and lucky to be here. I got online last week and got a campsite from a last minute cancellation. The campsites have been sold out since last April! Sometimes good fortune shines upon this wandering soul.
Below are some pics from my latest location.

Sunset in sideview mirror
Sunset from Springfield campground
My bus at the point by itself. At least the sign understands.
Cooking burgers at Twin Lakes with Lori, Rick and Keith


New friends-Angie, Keith, Lori, Me, Rick and Lotta hanging out at my Twin Lakes campsite

Self Portrait at picnic table getting ready to blog
Miss Priss enjoying sunbeam catnap
Miss Priss taking the wheel
My favorite pair of boots that got retired last week. Most comfortable, bestest boots ever!!
Alas, the soles gave out. Holes in the bottom, no tread left.

No comments:

Post a Comment