Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 ends tonight and I will soon begin a new year of adventure seeking.  Yesterday, I took my new HD video camera out into the city to begin producing a video of my Denver.  I am getting another introduction into the 'seems easier in the conception phase than the implementation phase'.
Fortunately, the weather has been kind the last few days.  Highs in the mid 50's and lows not sinking into freezing temperatures.  That changes back tonight, but I am prepared with a new propane filter that should allow my heater to run longer.
The bulk of this past year has been spent in Denver.  I am enjoying my time here.  I look forward to what the new year will bring.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brian I hope your still here. I just found your blog and I'm really enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Michelle,
      Yep, I am still here. I am glad you like my blog, it may seem like a work of pure randomness at times, but I keep doing it. I see you have a blog I need to check out...
      Brian

      Delete