Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Recognition

I just noticed a large spike coming from a referring address.  I investigated.  I had been spotted (well, the bus had been) and photographed.  This is the link. http://www.skoolie.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11101&p=79753#p79753
The site and forum introduced me to idea that a skoolie would make a good RV.  I took their information and ran with it.  I made it a whole lifestyle choice.  I found courage to actually do it by reading the success of other people.  I saw that many of them were very logically minded and had a touch of engineering in their blood.  All of them dreamed of adventure and possibilities.
For the record, I am very open to meeting other people that share my 'crazy' lifestyle.  So contact me here on the blog and we can make a meetup happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment