Saturday, April 10, 2010

Beautiful Spring Day

I woke up early this morning. I had to meet some people at 8am to sell them my Fridge/cooler. Then I went and bought myself some donuts to celebrate getting my liver all cleaned out. That about put me into a sugar comatose, I had to take a 30 minute power nap.
Then I got up and got the bus to downtown. The sky was sunny, clear and mild. I hit the library first to check my email, then I went to Centennial Park. I believe this is Nashville's biggest most convenient park. There is a giant building surrounded by thick columns. It looks like something from ancient Greece. (True story, when I went up to see what was inside the building by peering in through glass doors, a little boy and his mom were doing the same and the little boy asked "Is this where God lives? Is he in there?) People were out throwing frisbee's, footballs, kicking soccer balls and laying out in bathing suits getting sun. And it appears someone was using part of the Zeus home for a wedding today.
Fantastic day of just enjoying the weather.

The Vanderbilt stadium is right across the street from the park.


Here is a video of me waiting at the bus stop to catch a bus back to my bus. (I apologize for parts where audio fades)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I SERIOUSLY need to go back and spent alot more time in Nashville!

    ReplyDelete