Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Office Space

I have found the greatest hidden treasure yet, the Nashville Main library. This place is the holy mecca of learning and they accomplish it with such style. By far the swankiest library I have ever been in. Walking in I felt as if I should pay someone an admission fee. It is like a big city museum. Three stories with large checkerboard marble floored foyers, Huge windows with excellent downtown views and Ginormous rooms for me to work in.
I have never been so impressed by a library. Seriously, I had to take pictures cause words just don't do it justice.
This is where I will conduct business (ie get online and find the odd job, new stuff for the bus, research local bohemian communities and such)



Blue back lit columns above copper engravingsNice decorating

My conference room
View from My desk

The Author

2 comments:

  1. Becca Dooley StillingerMay 5, 2010 at 7:32 PM

    Whoa! You weren't kidding, were you!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that's what a library should look like! :)

    ReplyDelete