Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Random Pics

Leah, do not read this post. The 'S' word is pictured below.


I was doing some raking for a friend and came across two separate nests of baby snakes. Here are two of them from one nest. You are looking at their white underbellies because they were under the leaves and they got rolled by the rake.


This one was discovered upright.And then he tried to head off... and I cut his head off (in the photo only, not real life)
I spent Christmas holidays with Pam, Heather and Heather's girls. We went to afternoon Christmas service at her church. That night, after the kids went to bed, we broke out the adult beverages before putting the Wii 'Rock Band' together. And then of course, testing it for a few hours to make sure it worked.
Heather had some champagne called 'Bitch Bubbly'...you can't hide class.

Pam, with her Christmas Margarita.
Here are some of the pets I shared Christmas with. They are all sleeping on the couch I will eventually crash on for the night. The dog on the back is way too big to play cat.

I was clearly in the house of animal lovers. Not shown, my lab Nala, a chihuahua, 3 more cats and a hermit crab.

No comments:

Post a Comment