Monday, January 25, 2010

Wedding Week

Finally able to blog again after a busy week preparing for my brother's wedding this past weekend. I arrived here in Nashville Jan 17th. I did about a dozen loads of laundry the first couple of days, washed the bus (a 3hour event itself), cleaned up and put stuff out for my short stay in front of my brother's house. It is truly a luxury to have stable, level parking, electrical hookups, easy bathroom access, and blazing fast WiFi. My brother Keith and his now new wife, Bethany gave me a goldmine of what they deemed 'junk' electronics that I could unload on craigslist. I will also find a job to earn a little money for the next leg of my travel. Nashville has all kinds of cool opportunities so I am optimistic about finding something that is right up my alley.

I have posted many pics on facebook from my brother's wedding but I will include a few here for followers here.

The bus parked in front of my brothers house
Me and my niece, Abigail, in front of aquarium
Me and my niece, Emily at Wedding Rehearsals
My brother's, Mark and Keith (Keith, on the right, is the one who got married)
Bethany and Keith (Bride and Groom) reviewing details with Al (who married them).
Wedding stumble causes major knee injury, Keith and Bethany come out to offer assistance minutes before exchanging vows.
Then the professionals come take over...
Kissing at the Reception
Heading off to hotel and then Tahiti for two weeks


Then it is time for me to loosen up that night with Keith's roommate and some of his friends.
Before we head out, Jenni soaks her cell phone with water. Time to whip out hairdryer for another non-hair related purpose.

Amy (coincidently she graduated from the same high school I did) and Jason (my brother's roommate) catch up.
Amy has great style
Keith 'Shack' Shackleford and Alexis strike a pose




No comments:

Post a Comment