Friday, June 17, 2011

Leaving Idalia

I have spent all week loading up the bus after my two and a half months off the grid.  A half hour into my drive out my radiator concerns materialized.  The radiator fan bearings (which I paid big money to have fixed last year) have been loose and on the verge of total failure.  I need to find a machine shop to fix this and I will probably have to wait until normal business hours on Monday.  Fortunately I carry many extra gallons of water just for such emergencies.

I will post the fun, good stuff once I get the bus running smoothly.  





3 comments:

  1. Okay, this does not look like fun...hope this can be an expedited (and inexpensive) fix. Hoping for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been challenging Tracey but I am so excited about being back in the normal world that I will take whatever gets thrown my way.
    I will have to catch up with what is going on with you sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete