Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Other Wildlife

Here are a few of the other wildlife sightings that I saw.  I will include video in a post in the near future.  Note: My camera only has 3x zoom so the below photos don't accurately represent all the wildlife I saw.  The video is only slightly better.

A little birdnest built on top of the light next to the front door of the house.

 Mama bird giving me the evil eye.

The day the eggs started hatching




Not sure what this was designed for but sitting on it was not the purpose.  My narrow butt broke the straps.

I am glad it didn't have a rattle.



A couple of deer foraging for breakfast.

Wild turkey wanders into the yard.  Maybe I should have put up a 'Beware of Bobcat' sign.

A group of wild turkeys in the field

My favorite wildlife spotting area
 A different view of my favorite wildlife spotting area.

My favorite wildlife area provided me with tons of video, mostly of deer.  I will edit that together and post shortly.

2 comments:

  1. Love the wildlife...
    When I visited the Virgin Islands, I was amazed to see the iguana and wild ass that ran free. There was also a huge, 20+ pound cat that hung around our patio..he wasn't fat, he was just big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ran with the iguanas? :) I think that is my thing, seeing animals in the wild. Zoos are boring. I like the unpredictable nature of true wildlife.

    ReplyDelete