Saturday, February 20, 2010

I have found My Purpose

A friend brought to my attention a new TV series on MTV. It is exactly what I have been floundering about to pinpoint with my project. The show is called 'The Buried Life'. It is about 4 guys in an old bus traveling around checking things off of their list of 100 things to do before they die. For every item they mark off the list they help a stranger mark something off their list.
I had been stumped. How could I give back to others while pursuing my own goals in life. This answer seems so simple to me now. I always knew it would be a great TV idea. A kind of 'Pay it Forward' mentality.
So, I am now going to focus all my energy into this specific purpose. I may recruit some like minded souls (I don't think it will be all that difficult). Finding sponsorship might be a little easier with a purpose greater than serving myself. Now I must implement a plan to make this happen.
I am so excited. I just wanted to make this post. I will post pics from movie day yesterday later.

1 comment: