Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Things I have Already done before I died

As I compose my list of things I want to do before I die, I first had to remember all the things I have already done.
When I look back on life thus far I have been pretty true to pursuing whatever dream that popped in my head. Usually these were spontaneous, spur of the moment things. Others, like falling in love took a little more time. I will add to the list as I remember more things I have done.

1. Gone to an airport and taken a spontaneous trip
2. Flown first class
3. Gone on a cruise
4. Gone to Paris
-Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower
-Visited the Louvre Museum
-Saw a show at Moulin Rouge
-Walked down Champs Elysees
-Drank coffee & ate crepes on sidewalk cafes
5. Gone to England
-saw changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace
-Saw Big Ben
-Rode Giant Ferris wheel
-Went to Salvador Dali Museum
6. Been to Alaska
-Road a train from Denali to Seward
-Took a boat to Kenai Fjords and saw glaciers calving
7. Been to Mexico
-Tijuana
-Cancun
-Stayed at all inclusive resort
8. Been to Caribbean islands
-Bahamas- Nassua & Freeport
-stayed at Club Med
-visited Atlantis resort
-Gambled at Atlantis and won
-saw spectacular aquarium
-Caymen Islands
-Swam with the stingrays at stingray city
-Send a postcard from hell
-Puerto Rico
-Dominican Republic
-visited multi-million dollar houses being built
9. Been to Napa Valley
10. Driven down the Pacific Coast Highway
11. Watched the ball drop in Times Square (2001/2002)
-Stayed at Waldorf-Astoria
12. Been to New York City (3X)
-Saw Broadway Musical (Rent)
-Rode on NYC subway
-Took a cab in NYC
-Took a carriage ride in Central Park
13. Been to Las Vegas
14. Graduated College
15. Been in Love
16. Flown in a small (3 passenger) plane
17. Rode Horseback riding
-Been thrown from horseback
18. Played in a public fountain-daytime
19. Went to SEAL training
20. Been to Canada
30. Chased Armadillos
31. Walked hand in hand on the beach
32. Been snow skiing out west (5x)
33. Owned a motorcycle
34. Painted my own car
35. Built my own RV
36. Scuba dived off Key West
37. Rescued and adopted cat
38. Been onstage in 2 theater productions
39. Been in a local TV commercial
40. Bench Pressed 265lbs
41. Pursued and Dated girls supposedly 'Out of my League'
42. Been Whitewater Rafting, canoeing and tubing
44. I've been skinny dipping (in a public place)
45. Owned a boat and a jet ski
46. Renovated a house by myself...no contractors.
47. Let a girl wax my chest (NEVER again)
48. Driven 130mph
49. Dove from the high dive
50. Broke a bone, collar bone...Didn't really want to do that but in a weird way I'm glad to have that badge of honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment