Saturday, February 6, 2010

Job Hunting

I haven't posted very much lately because I have been busy looking for work before the newlyweds come back. I've focused in on getting a bartending job. This would be the most enjoyable, non 9to5 type work that would give me folding money after each shift. I am finding that most of these type jobs are already filled around here but I believe my persistence will pay off.

I haven't had much to photograph lately. I haven't had the free time to explore like I would like. I washed my bus when I first got here and now my generator won't start. I washed it specifically to degrease it. I checked the usual suspects...distributor, spark plugs. It turns over but I don't think it is getting gas. It is lightly snowing outside so I will investigate more when I don't have to worry about getting the inside components wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment