Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Philanthropic work

When I come to a town I like to leave my mark. And in Nashville that will have to be the Bordeaux Library branch. Nashville certainly is johnny on the spot in getting my library added to their web site

Check out the two 5 star reviews it has garnered on Yahoo locals http://local.yahoo.com/info-14943637-bordeaux-library-nashville
It makes sense for me to establish a library, I spent many an hour pouring over books and getting online at the Greenville libraries. The people of Nashville will come to this bastion of knowledge to glean the pearls of wisdom I leave behind. And I really don't think it is distasteful to name it after myself, my brother Keith who will still reside here long, shares the name (as well as his wife, Bethany). I don't really mind if he wants to bask in the spotlight that such a grand public building commands.
But I don't stop there. I really like Nashville, especially the older population. So I figured I would endow a little something to make sure they lead a worry free life in their later years. Let me present Bordeaux Long Term Care.

I will have to say that Nashville really is a great place for Bordeaux's.

No comments:

Post a Comment