Thursday, December 23, 2010

Look for me

The movie I worked as an extra comes out Jan 7.  It is called Country Strong starring Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim McGraw.  The working title of the movie was Love Don't Let Me Down.   I have no idea if you will see me at all (I would be in the second row during a concert scene with Gwyneth or in the center halfway back for the local guy singing) but the trailer makes it look like a good movie.  You can check it out at www.countrystrong-movie.com.   It was a fun experience and I will always make a little 'extra' time to be in a movie.  Check out my blog in February of last year while we were filming.  Then see finished product of the film.

The upload picture function of this blog hasn't been working so I have been holding off writing about things going on this week until I could include pictures.

 I had Elk City's finest stop by this morning to say hi, real nice guy...but my free camping oasis will be over in 3 days.   I will be spending the next 3 days scouring the internet for a place to park.  I've got myself some interesting challenges. 
I'll catch up more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment