Friday, December 31, 2010

Proper Campground Living

I have moved into the campground I mentioned in an earlier post. It is the perfect place for me right now...Hot showers, WiFi, Laundry, even cable TV. It is a commercial campground and it is the first time I have stayed with so many other RV'ers. They are all in close proximity. I am really glad to be here, especially with the cold front moving in today. Yesterday had a high of 71 and tonight will have a low of 17. Crazy weather.
I am overhauling my blog over the next few days. I have some down time until I start working and I want to organize it for search simplicity. I have some people who come to look at my blog because they are doing there own bus conversion and my latest posts don't have much for building the bus up.


No comments:

Post a Comment