Friday, March 11, 2011

Pics of the Author

Whenever I read someone else's blog I like to see the person who is doing the writing.  Some authors prefer to remain anonymous and don't show their face.  I am the opposite.

So for those interested in seeing who this crazy guy is that has embarked on this adventure, here are a few shots.  The first set consists of pictures of me before I ever thought of buying a bus.  The last set shows a few since I bought the bus.
If you find them interesting, follow my blog.

These are pics from before buying the bus:

Climbing Grandfather Mountain in North Carolina (2008)

Hiking (2008)

Is this what it means to get back to your roots? (2008)

Furry Tiara + Summertime Disney World= Sweaty Diva work (2007)



It's medicinal. (2007)

And these are Pics since the Bus Adventure began...

Tending Fire (2009)

Swingblade (2009)

Driving (2010)

I entertain myself.  This was Halloween... (2010)

Gravity defying 'do (2011)

Just me. (2011)

5 comments:

  1. Your pictures reveal your various personalities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics man! It is nice to see the authors of various blogs! Heidi and I usually hide from cameras, but there are a few rare pics of us here and there on our blog.

    -Mike
    97 Roadtrek 170P "Taj Ma Trek"
    HTTP://WWW.VanTramps.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I embrace my multiple personalities.

    Thanks Mike,
    I enjoy the personal touch of seeing the people who write the words of their interesting lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay..I have done nothing but go to your blog page and first off see the amazing...and I mean AMAZING shot on your homepage..I thought the other was amazing..but this one blows it out the water!!!
    Next, I do nothing more than scroll through your pictures from your latest blog post...HOT! Brian! Do you have Nala wearing a camera? How the hell do you get those shots being all alone?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracey- I am glad you are back and catching up! I am glad you approve of my headline photo choice, clearly you have great taste.
    I hope you understand, that not unlike a magician, I can't divulge my action shots. (cough..tripod..cough..camera timer...cough)

    ReplyDelete